January 8, 2012

Get to know Nati a little better

     1. Tell us about your studies and why you chose midwifery?

So I' m in Athens studying midwifery. To tell  the truth I didn't I ever really want to become a midwife but applied to it anyway, when I got accepted something inside me said that that is what I have to follow. I'm so glad I did because I love it.! Thankfully my studies are based on the practical part so we get to go to different hospitals every semester and I find it all very interesting.

     2. How would you describe your style?

My style is simple. Don't follow something specific I just wear what I like, but I must say I do get influenced from what is in fashion.

     3. If you had only one wish what would it be?

To have a million wishes..? No, okay. My wish would be the moment I die to look back at my life and be able to say 'I lived a happy life and regret nothing' . ^^

     4. Describe your perfect day.

It's kinda tricky question cause how I would describe my perfect day would be having nothing to do and just chilling out but you see I did that alot this summer and got abit of sick of it. So I guess my day would be perfect just by being with my best friends ang giggling all day long.

     5. What can't you live without?

Easy. My sticker sister.
kissesss
N

No comments:

Post a Comment