February 13, 2012

Movies


These are a few films I watched recently.

*An Education

London in 1960s.
Jenny, a 16-year old girl, clever and eager to grow up. She's ready to give her A-level exams to get in to Oxford when she meats David an older and charming man. He takes her to dinners, dancing, Oxford and even Paris. She is fascinated by this life he offers her.
It came out in 2009. If you haven't watched it yet go to your nearest dvd club and rent it. You wont definitely regret it.!

*One Day
 

Oh, one day!
After spending the night together on the night of their college graduation Dexter and Em are shown each year on the same date to see where they are in their lives.
It' s not just another romantic movie, it is a bit different to the ones we are use to. I highly recommend it!

*The skin I live in
 

A  plastic surgeon creates a type of synthetic skin that withstands any kind of damage. His guinea pig: a mysterious woman.
A strange film. I can't say I enjoyed it, it kinda upseted me. You have to be open minded to watch this kind of film. I must say though Banderas played his part amazingly well!
It is spanish so subs are needed.

                                                  kissess,
                                                      N.






No comments:

Post a Comment